Make an appointment with yourself daily. to study, read and create. The night before, I make out my task list on my phone. Here are a few ideas that I have implemented.
- Do you have a role model or blueprint? I used Jason Brown Million-Dollar-Spreadsheet as a guide.
- Read books to stay the course. One of my favorites is the Automatic Millionaire, by David Bach.
- Believe in yourself. Make a list of your successes. build your self-esteem. I set up a monthly income target using covered calls and quarterly income target. I have created cash flow that is passive income.
- Raise your vision higher to a new bar. Now my goal is to reach 1 million in 1 year. Now, this goal I may not reach, however, I would consider in 3 years a success.
- Consider your environment, aspiration, and opportunity. I chose to use tools such as Trello.com to manage my projects and ideas.
- Create memos the night before on my phone. Read inspirational messages before starting my day. My go-to inspiration is Daily Word. One of my favorites is I am safe in a garden of love, strength, power, and wisdom
- Test my ideas I use Facebook groups, speaking events and mentors as my sounding board. Ask for help from groups and get a mentor to support my goal and have an accountability partner.
Here is an online course you can use to get to your passion finder.
https://theblackbusinessschool.com/courses/the-passion-finder/lectures/3681645. This helped me refine my goal and got clarity.
Happy investing in yourself and creating your passion to profit
Chari Farmer Ogogo