This is the time of the year that many of us really look at our business and ask what really worked and what did not.
One of the things that I discovered that I had not developed a consistent strategy for sales and marketing. I had not conveyed what this meant. I began to subscribe to IAHBE and learn what the latest tools to use and build an online business. I had been using some old tools that did not produce what I wanted.I pitched on social media and with my emails, however, I did not receive the return or sales that I longed for.
I will share with you what I found and what is needed to get the results you need. I will use this as my guide for going into 2014 and building a stronger excited team. I learned about lifecyle marketing. There are seven steps to master to really get the results you want.
- attract interest to your site with great contenet like blog post.
- capture leads to include opt-in form and to receive your content.
- nuture prospects. create a personalized follow-up messages and consistent.
- convert sales. Turn browsers into buyers with an e-commerce tools.
- deliver & satisfy. deliver what was promised. Go above and beyond to really wow your customers.
- upsell customers. develop a long-term upsell strategy to help grow recurring revenue over time.
- get referrals. encourage referrals.
How can you do this? Check out the IAHBE on email marketing and develop a mobile strategy for 2014. This is where the online business is trending. IAHBE link http://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=5540/11444937
These are my latest new ways of branding and becoming an expert. I will be doing a radio show with amazing women of purpose. I have partnered with a co-host who will feature me in her book on healthy choices. You can follow me on my blogs and what unfolds next on blog and newsletter. Looking forward to 2014 and guadrupling my business.
I hope this gives you food for thought.
Wishing you happiness, health and wealth.
Chari Farmer Ogogo