I set a new intention for 2013.
My goal is to become a happiness activist.
A happiness activist is about putting happiness–our own and other people’s at the heart of our philosophy of life. It is about working together,spreading the word and being the change we want to see in the world.
These are three fundamental core values
- Autonomy:People want to have control over their work.
- Mastery: People want to get better at what they do.
- Purpose: People want to be part of something that is bigger than they are.
These core values are my why a home based business that connect with others and makes a difference. Moreover it is about building relationships that matter and not just make money and not just chasing the money. When we put service before money, money comes and comes without the effort and the stress. It is about asking the questions and really listening and less talking and selling. It is about finding the common ties and building trust that relationships grow and flourish.
These are the 10 steps to being a happiness activist:Great Dream
- Giving: do things for others
- Relating: connect with people
- Exercising: take care of your body
- Appreciating: note the world around
- Trying out: keep learning new things
- Direction: have goals to look forward to
- Resilence: find ways to bounce back
- Emotion: take a positive approach
- Acceptance: become comfortable with yourself
- Meaning: become part of something that is bigger than you are.
Check out the www.action for happiness.org. There are more ideas to grow
your happiness quotient.
Wishing you the best
Chari Farmer Ogogo