Six Questions about people who make a difference in your life and are the ones who care:
- Who are the teachers who aided your journey through school?
- Can you name 3 friends who have helped you in a difficult time?
- Can you name 5 people who have taught you something worthwhile?
- Can you think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and Special?
- Who are the 5 people you enjoy spending time with?
- Can you name a half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you?
When you decide you want happiness and fortune in your life, you need to create relationships with people.
One skill you will need is to listen to people and truly understand their personality and then you will have the ability to help and to inspire them to greatness.
This is why I chose to develop my SFI global business. I found that my greatest strength was to connect with others and to help them build their business. I have received so much joy from helping others and in turn my business is growing each day. I invite you to take a look and join me in creating phenomenal possibilities and meeting others who are doing the same.
Wishing you the best
Chari Farmer Ogogo